1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sports and Athletics

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by yeayeayea74, Nov 11, 2014.

1. yeayeayea74

yeayeayea74 New Fapstronaut

I'm a 19 year old student in college who just began his journey of NoFap. I'm yet to experience all the benefits as well as hardships that many others have posted about but I am quite curious about one thing in particular. I play soccer and am quite serious about it. I've been reading a few threads but am yet to come across one which talks specifically about benefits people, in particular athletes, have seen after NoFap. As a very competitive athlete I am always looking for ways to improve my performance both mentally and physically and am wondering if anybody has seen differences in sports performance after NoFap for x amount of days.

2. Heelhook

Heelhook Fapstronaut

I fight and it definitly benefits just trust me i always train hard and i noticed whenever i fapped , i had a lack of energy to push. Do not believe when people say it wont make difference because only they do is run a couple of miles and lift some weights when they feel like doing. I felt the differences substantly so i recommend it. Biggest motivation that keeps me from relapsing.

3. padlib

padlib Fapstronaut

I would agree that I am much more motivated to workout regularly as I used to be 3 months ago. My energy levels have increased, too, but from my opinion, this can be traced back to several reasons (not feeling guilty, not numbing my emotions through P, increased spare time...). But yes, staying away from P will improve other areas significantly. :eek: