Spitting blood sometimes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by The Pleasure Delusion, Sep 30, 2017.

1. I sometimes(occasionally) spit blood. It most probably happens when I sit too long. I have also noticed that an unusual cough good cause blood in my spit.
    I feel no pain.
    Should I be concerned? I have gone through a lot of sicknesses in life. The recent was colitis. Went through extensive tests in the first round and everything was fine except for one test. There was mucus in my excretions.
    Went through a colonoscopy to find I was suffering from colitis.

This blood business was there before that.
    It is kinda yellowish. Even red sometimes.

2. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Go see a doctor. Spitting blood should always be treated seriously.

3. I agree with IR254. You need a professional examination, diagnosis & treatment.

4. Will do guys. Thanks
    Hope its just some pressure related thing.
    On those rare occasions when I rub my face, I notice the taste of blood so I start spitting. I rub my face a bit more, a couple of spits and washes, and it disappears.

5. So, what was the diagnosis by the doctor man?

6. My braces would make my gums bleed and it would be so painless that it would be hard to tell the source.
    Sorry to concern you dear friends.
    There is another type of bleeding I had way before braces but it rarely happens. Things are getting mixed up. Will observe after braces are off. I both care and do not care about myself. I mostly do not want to bother other people like my father who has to pay for all of it.
    I have been quite an expensive child with no apparent return.

7. Damianus

Damianus Fapstronaut

If your gums are excessively puffy, you might be allergic to the braces metal itself. Only writing from experience.

The Pleasure Delusion likes this.