1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Speed up recovery after pmo

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by sam30, Apr 9, 2023.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Hi guys I need abit of advice. I keep on relapsing again after numerous time. After I pmo I notice I won’t do it for a month or two but then I do it again. I notice whenever I am not working or I have a few days off I think I can get abit bored and lonely which I notice.. however I start to binge and binge till I eventually pmo all the way… I have notice it’s a reoccurrence… what can I do about this? It almost feel like my brain is programme to it… I really really want to stop..I can tell myself to stop but once I binge I notice my brain tells me to go all the way through.. I don’t understand I go to the gym quite frequent now like a habit, joined a bandminton club too.. speak to a lot of people and girls and this still happens.. don’t get me wrong I do feel my confidence has improve over the years but I keep going back to my old habits.. someone help me please

nonanino likes this.