Something that makes me go crazy on Instagram

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MotivationWarrior, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Hello everyone. I would like to mention something that it's very annoying while I am on Instagram. I receive following requests from some girls from my school which are nice girls each one in their own way. I will accept their requests and if it happens to know them, I will follow them back, I never follow back people that I don't know. And after one day? Bam! They have unfollowed me. I am not stupid to still follow them so I will unfollow them too. And the craziest thing is that they follow my classmates normally, they don't play these kind of games to them. I don't know why the hell this happens to me. These accounts usually are public so you don't have to wait for request acceptance and they have a bunch of followers because these girls are attractive so for obvious reasons they have lots of followers. It's very annoying and I think about the meaning of our existance at some point.

I would like to hear your opinion if this has happened to you or what you believe these people have in their mind when they follow you and the next day they unfollow you.

MrFabu and | Nico | like this.
  2. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think the same thing happened to me but it never bothered me becuase i never had to guts to talk to them in school or online. They are just trying to tease you probably, i dont really know what their intentions are but i would ignore it, if you like one of them send her a friend request or talk to her in school. Dont get triggered by social media drama, waste of time :)

Arbiter007, ReclaimedLife and Kligor like this.
  3. Alright, the bad thing is she has already a boyfriend:emoji_laughing:. The rest of the girls are not even from my school.

Arbiter007 likes this.
  4. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Haha well just ignore it. Maybe they accidentally added you and later unfollowed. The right one will come :) just be patient

Arbiter007 likes this.
  5. Well if your account is private and needs requests to follow, the only way they can see your pictures to tell if they're interested in following you, would be to send a request. Then if you add them, they can see your posts and decide whether or not they actually want to follow you. I doubt they're playing any weird game with you or anything.

Arbiter007 and | Nico | like this.
  6. Lmao! I used to follow Olympians on Insta. Everytime I logged on, I saw someone squat, and it helped me develop a love for heavy duty leg training.

Arbiter007 likes this.
  7. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

I am sure that a MotivationWarrior wouldn't care about anything that happens on social media, especially in regards of approval from girls.

Someone like that would definitely develop his relationship skills, bedroom-skills and work ethic and skills, knowing that in the end, he will be able to meet and sleep with the right women and the sex as well as the relationships will be great because of the time he chose to invest into improving himself.

8. Dannymurphy

Dannymurphy New Fapstronaut