1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone help me understand this.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Changeforthebest, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

Hi everyone. So I noticed a close friend of mine gf changed the way she greets me. It used to be “Good morning” now it’s just “My name and What’s up” … I’ve been trying to rap my head around why this change. I don’t want to worry about it too much but at the same time I need to do something about it. I’ve never been close to her. We don’t talk for 5 mins for any reason. Just greetings. She has showed behaviors that has made me even take decision of not eating her food whenever I go visit them for sleepovers and all. Note this is my closest friend. I need you guys to help me understand. My own girlfriend is heated about it and calling the act disrespectful cos she greets my close friend very well and also even the girl I’m talking about. My gf greets them both with “good morning” and now “their name and What up like they are friends”.

2. FocusIsLove

FocusIsLove Fapstronaut

I don't know. Sounds like basic drama to me. Like small. I wouldn't bother with it too much. Keep doing your normal thing with your friend and if you get a chance to have a side talk with him you could bring it up, see if it is anything to bother with. If you're close to him/them, you could make a point to bring it up. Otherwise worry about what you should be taking care of, keep being respectful and go on with your day. Life is too important to get caught up with someone else's passive aggression.

fusion47 and Twizza like this.
  3. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I don’t wanna bring it up with my friend cos I’m sure he might talk to her about it and she will not take it the right way like normal people do. That’s why I can’t tell my close friend about her girls behaviors.

4. pete379

pete379 Fapstronaut

What the other poster said about drama. Think of yourself a s a lion, would a lion care at all about what a sheep thought of him? Think about lion things and leave the drama to the sheep, its not for you.
    I know this is hard if youre like me and this is not natural for you. You must do it though

fusion47 likes this.
  5. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I’d say just ignore it, and maybe try to be even extra nicer to her when you see her again… if you get to know her better, maybe the dynamic could change

maybe she thinks you are rude to her as well, and so she just doesn’t get to know you very much