1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Women are heartless and Cruel

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Xience

Xience Guest

It's pieces of shit like OP that try to promote gender inequality on such an insubstantial level.

Hey if u buy it consider yourself a POS too woohoo.

2. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I don't have a girlfriend, even when I was 14 I said in my school to my friends. *relationships are pointless at this age, they never last what is the point? They usually say * yeah well gettin laid obviously. Gettin dat A$$* it's dumb to go into relationships at a young age

3. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I'm a POS for having an opinions? Ok mate, btw I thought u ignored me? Guess your too childish and can't quit it

4. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Gender equality definition- disconnect woman from there feminine nature which will make them miserable and destroy society and relationships and then brainwash them into thinking men are the reason they are miserable.

5. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Women turn the script a lot but the rest I don't agree with

6. thatoneguy123

There is an agenda to destroy male and female relationships and to completely massacre masculinity.. You don't see all these new shows coming out super woman and all that shit which btw are on the same channel as the Islamic invasion propaganda and other fake news.. Men were made for malt things and woman were made for woman things. It is what it is

7. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I agree. Men like weights and hardcore lifting. Women do cardio workouts. Simple

8. thatoneguy123

Men are rational thinkers, intelligent.physically stronger, can deal with emotions better. Strong mentally and physically. Woman are emotional thinkers,physically weaker,sensitive, "weaker" mentally more like her mind was made for nurturing so I calling her weaker isn't the appropriate term just made for diffent things.some people say a woman is just a weaker version of a man which is bs they're 2 differnt things comparing men and woman is like comparing a pencil sharpener and a ruler it doesn't make any dam sense

9. Vilcox

Vilcox Fapstronaut

We are all heartless bastards more or less in relation to people we don't know.

Girls are not telepaths and can (quite luckily for me) not read minds.

10. Sozboss92

Sozboss92 Fapstronaut

11. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I agree

12. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Guys, you're confusing modern women with SJWs... just fucking get your asses out of your narrow mindset and meet some actual people, they are sooo gonna prove you wrong.
    Society has issues, I agree, but people like you and feminazis are at least equally dangerous.

13. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

We are the truth.