1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Social Confidence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Xue Hua Piao, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Xue Hua Piao

Xue Hua Piao Fapstronaut

I’ve been thinking of ways I can improve myself and it’s been fairly successful in many aspects of my life but I still notice things I need work on and I don’t shy away from the challenge. I’ve noticed that I’m still pretty shit socially. It’s not that I’m particularly pressed about social contact with people but it’s still something that represents something for me to overcome so I’m looking to change that.

i currently volunteer at a charity shop and play badminton once a week in a club. The thing is with these is that I am doing things with a purpose whereas I’m fairly lost when just striking up conversation which isn’t just spewing crap out of my mouth for having nothing else to say. I find it pretty sad hollow and meaningless.

is there anything I can do to improve this? I’ve been considering making a list of challenges I do each day socially which helps me build my charisma up but I don’t really know what

mxmn likes this.
  2. New_W

New_W Fapstronaut

Thinking of ways to make more meaning social contacts with people, too.

3. hantyumi

hantyumi Fapstronaut

Think that you are superinterested in the person in front of you, you will ask questions, quesrions will lead to more questions and stories, you just need to listen and tip in if there is somethibg you wabt to connect. In the end there are many tips, the only one that truly helps is SEmen retention, the other things will happe naturally. Stay in the light

Xue Hua Piao likes this.