1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So how are supposed to find a girlfriend if girls don't talk to you?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Apr 19, 2020.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

I've been trying harder to get out there and talk to girls. I've been messaging girls more trying to talk to them. Pretty sure I made a topic about what happened the last time I tried asking a girl out. Still tried to talk to after that event, but only was only getting one word answers so I stopped talking to her online. I'll still talk to her real life. I'm not gonna be a asshole about it once the quarantine is over.

Anyway, tried messaging to another girl from church. She talked a bit then stopped messaging me. It seems like it was going well, not sure what went wrong.

As usually been trying message girls on online dating sites, but they for most part they aren't even looking at the messages.

Professor Abraham likes this.
  2. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

May I ask what makes you want a girl at this point in time?

matt2k12 likes this.
  3. Girls who approach men are rare. Stop using dating sites. I mean it, really. You haven't talked to enough girls. You need to get out of your comfort zone and get over your fear of talking to the girls you like in your everyday life if you really want to change. A man who embraces his sexuality doesn't hide behind a screen. He loves himself the way he is and he gets over his fear of talking to girls.

(after the quarantine)

4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@zxcv first of all, change your mentality. You don´t go out with girls to find a girlfriend. You go out with them to have fun. Eventually after a lot of dates some of them turn into girlfriends.
    Girls falls for guy slowly, in the beginning they just want to have fun, if you gave her the vibe that you want a girlfriend from the start she is going to feel that she will loose her freedom really quickly with you and will run away from you.
    Talk to them.. ask them questions. Take your time to know them a little bit and look if they ask personal questions to you. The ones interested in you will talk a lot, that´s the ones you ask out for a FUN date, not for a date looking for a girlfriend. The ones that don´t put any effort in speaking to you or knowing you a little more are not interested in you and you need to move on.

5. Women approach me because i am so good looking lol. Online dating texing etc is a waste of time i found face to face works better i know that is not easy during these times

ooo123 likes this.
  6. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

from what i read your game seems off. womeone have a radar, they are aware of things we men are not. if they dont like you, its for a reason. but the reason is not that somethings wrong with you, but that whatever you have gone through in life and whatever choices you did made made you a person today which you ought not be
    the user above has posted a good question:
    what makes you pursue women at this point in time?

Professor Abraham likes this.
  7. Nothing is wrong. That's normal. People show interest and then sometime later, they lose it. Don't take it personal. That's a mistake in making and will only give you depression for no fault of your own.

8. Women like confidence, but if you don't have confidence how do you get it? The only answer is to go on dates. Any dates. Blind dates. Dates with friends of friends. Speed dates. If a date goes nowhere, don't worry. It is the experience that counts - there are no losers here. If the date is hot but not wanting to trot, don't worry. That's life.

The other thing is to do social activities where you just have to talk to girls. This dosnt necessarily mean pick up joints. It could mean joining an amateur dramatics club, or even a cookery class. Sitting home playing computer games and fapping wont help. I knew one guy who joined a salsa dancing class to meet girls - good idea. Unfortunately I cannot dance.

The last thing is start respecting yourself. Using PMO has to stop first. Next comes thinking about health, fitness and appearance. All these help develop self respect- which also helps confidence.

When it comes to finding a girlfriend, the 'shotgun' approach generally works better. I don't mean literally threatening her with a shotgun. I mean that playing the field is easier than trying to target a particular woman because she looks hot. You might well be fortunate enough to have a hot woman fancy you, but it may well not be the hot woman you first thought. I remember obsessing over specific women as a young man. It was ridiculous. There were better looking women out there who I could have dated, but didn't due to stupid obsession. If she isn't interested - fine, move on. That's the dating game I'm afraid. Women are entitled to choose a mate for irrational reasons just as we are. We don't live in caves anymore.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    outkasted and Lau like this.