1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Snake Juice" Electrolytes, no more light headedness, better performance?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by 3rd1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. 3rd1

3rd1 Fapstronaut

I was doing some research on Water only fasting, it came up that people drink salt water while fasting to replace electrolytes. Not just sodium chloride, but also potassium chloride and Epsom salt (Magnesium Chloride). So yesterday I bought "Lite salt" and Epsom Salt and mixed together a drink, 1 cup cranberry juice, 1 cup water, 1/2 tsp Lite salt, 1/2 tsp Epsom Salt.

I drank it along with about a quart of water before my evening run. Not sure if I had a performance boost but I noticed I woke up at around 5 am with energy (but went back to bed out of habit) and today I noticed I am not having any light headedness. I have been having a problem for about 6 months now where I feel like I am close to passing out after standing up, getting out of bed, or standing for a long time, now it is greatly reduced. I also was able to workout a lot harder this morning, and felt like I was running better this evening (I had it again this evening). I am not 100% sure it is from the drink, but it does not seem to hurt. Honestly it tastes like sea water, but I don't feel like throwing up or anything after drinking it.

Any opinions, anyone try similar things? I know there are pre made tablets and gels with electrolytes.