1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Small penis Hasnt grown (15 soon 16yrs)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jacob manhandler, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jacob manhandler

Jacob manhandler New Fapstronaut

hi im 15 soon 16 years old and my penis hasnt start growing. my penis is 4cm/1,5 inches when flacid and 9 cm/3,5 inches (also very thin) when erect and im afraid that my penis would not grow. my brothers penis is 16 cm (he told me) when erect and his penis started growing when he was 13 i am very afraid that my penis wont grow and then i will never get married im also talking to a girl that i really like but she is turned on at times and im afraid to show her my penis and plus i get boner almost all the time and i ejakulate fast. i have a dark voice har under my armpits hair on my balls and over and it comes cum when i masturbate, 178cm tall but the only thing thats left is beard my my penis to grow. please help i would apriciate it thanks

2. Metal Bat

Metal Bat Fapstronaut

Talk to your father. Go see a doctor asap. A urologist or an endocrinologist. He will be able to advise you and, if necessary, recommend a treatment. If there is a problem this is the age to treat it. But remember, the erect penis of an adult male measures 13.12 ± 1.66 cm on average. That is, between 11.46 and 14.78 cm. Any "average" beyond that is baloney.