1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slow Fade

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by The Reverend Doctor, Aug 31, 2018.

1. The Reverend Doctor

The Reverend Doctor Fapstronaut

There's a song by a band called Casting Crowns that sums this up perfectly. The lyrics talk about about how when you give yourself away, when black and white turn to gray, it's not an instant thing. It took me years to get to this point, because it's a slow fade. The song says "People/Families/Daddies never crumble in a day" The music video is powerful, and the song really helps me to remember why it's important to be here, at this site. None of my problematic behaviors got to the point of me going to prison in an instant. None of them will go away in an instant either.

2. James0224

James0224 Fapstronaut

I wish you all the best in your journey to putting your PMO problems behind you.

I am at the point where I do not M to P as much as I used too. There is one piece left of the puzzle and when I figure it out I am confident PMO will be behind me. But this took me YEARS.

Good luck bro.

3. Good point mate. And..in the same way that little steps can slowly destroy, little steps can slowly rebuild. Or even build something new.