1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slavery Never Ended

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Leanmaxxing, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

Modern slaves are the bottom 90% of people who has to provide labor in exchange for basic biological needs for food and shelter. Food, water, shelter, all basic biological requirements that are monetized. The slave simply existed one day and then forced to either suffer the pain of working or suffer the pain of starving. Modern slaves will never retire or own a home like their parents, with the only chance of escaping their situation through the lottery.

The modern slave doesn’t draw any profit from the game of capitalism. They make just enough for survival and only exist to provide labor for the wealthy. They make only enough to pay for housing and food, and spend the small remainder they have left to fund distractions such as shopping/consumerism, Netflix, TikTok, video games, fast food, and drugs/alcohol etc. The modern slave struggles to maintain or build a savings, if they even have one at all. They are often one emergency away from being bankrupted or in financially ruins, having to start back at $0 or trapped in debt.

Slavery was never abolished. They just exchanged giving slaves housing and food directly to giving them with just enough money to survive off of but never to be financially independent/retire early. You are to be grateful that you now have the choice to pick your master. And you are to feel lucky to have the opportunity to be a slave because the alternative is that you have to stay in your mommy’s basement or sleep under a freeway amongst hobos.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  2. No offence, but are you going to keep making the same blackpill threads over and over? It's not good for your mental wellbeing to obsess over stuff like this.

morp likes this.
  3. morp

morp Fapstronaut

Why is it such a bad thing to live with your parents. I do it, it's financially the smart move to make in this silent depression.

The slave mindset is giving you the illusion of freedom when you move out and pay rent, why the hell would I want to do that when my parents own their house and I can interact with them and not be lonely in a small apartment.

I love that every Gen Z kid thinks they are independent when moving out to college like your parents still pay for your tuition and rent you're not really free you are more of a burden than anything.

4. Ironically for OP, the idea of having to move out as soon as you become an adult is a capitalist psyop to get people to spend money they otherwise wouldn't need to spend. In a lot of countries outside the West, families living together was normal, and it was normal for Westerners too for centuries.

5. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

A NOVELTY: HAVING TO DO THINGS TO PREVENT DEATH

Never before in human history did people have to be productive to survive.

People used to sit on their asses and do nothing, which in turn caused food, clothes and shelter to spontaneously materialize in front of them.

It is really a sad state of society that people have to work to get these things now :(

LostSon267 likes this.
  6. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

I make it over and over again because I am living it and it is hell. I plan for an escape from this torture. I do tend to obsess over things as I have OCD. I wish I can be normal like everyone else and just deal with working forever but I just can’t do it.

7. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

I agree with you, I regret moving out and not having to pay rent. I moved to a city about three hours away from my hometown for a job that would advance my career but it sucks having to pay half of my income on rent and feel stuck with your job.

8. Leanmaxxing

Leanmaxxing Fapstronaut

I fell for it bro…