Sinus problems from PMO?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by mcski26, Oct 3, 2023.

1. mcski26

mcski26 Fapstronaut

Just curious if anyone has fixed sinus problems by abstaining from PMO?

I have nasal polyps/sinus inflammation and can’t breathe through my nose. I’ve considered surgery, but they can just grow back.

I kind of think that stopping this behavior will help.

2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Have you tried 2 drop of cow's ghee in each nostrils right before bed. I have that issue too and I'm using it for a week only but that seems to be working.

3. Blackwhite

Blackwhite Fapstronaut

Dude, I had the same problem when I was constantly having PMO, I could never breathe through my nose. It was permanently closed. But I have not had such a problem since it has been 30 days. nofap can solve this problem. It solved mine. Stay away from cigarettes and hookah.

Calm Warrior likes this.
  4. mcski26

mcski26 Fapstronaut

Interesting, no I haven’t. Do you just melt it? Or how do you do it?

5. mcski26

mcski26 Fapstronaut

Well, I believe you. Just prayed about this and then had the thought to hop back on and see if there was a reply to this. Sure enough.

Yeah mine is completely closed. Polyps are blocking both nostrils, have sinus infection etc.

But yea I don’t smoke or anything, thankfully. I imagine it’d be a lot worse if I did

6. Kratos777

Kratos777 Fapstronaut

I have the same sinus and polyp problems as you. I'm in my fourth month and unfortunately I still have a stuffy nose.