1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Silly stupid first love

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SuperGxz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. SuperGxz

SuperGxz Fapstronaut

Hello dear loved individuals, this is a story of a desperate 1st-year college student:
    It all started 6 months ago when I first saw that girl in my class, at first
    my feelings toward her were normal just like toward any girl in college. But as days were passing, there was something strange attracting me, telling me to go talk to her (which of course is impossible for a guy who lost every bit of confidence in himself).
    One day she sat near me and asked me about something she didn't understand in the class, and holy moly her voice felt so warming it made my heart pump hard, that was the first time we talked.

Later, in the second semester I was so sad because the only class we meet at was over, so I might never see her again. After like 2 weeks, I suddenly saw her in the hall, I looked her in the eye just to see her staring at me, I heard a voice inside me saying "OMG HERE SHE IS GO TALK TO HER YOU PIECE OF **** ", but I didn't.

Suddenly I started seeing her every 2 days, and every time I see her, she would stare at me with her lovely eyes and smile, but your tough guy doesn't even dare to talk to her.
    Week after week it was just the same, couldn't take a single step.

One day I saw her in the cafe, and was thinking I should talk to her already, and suddenly saw her leaving with her friend.
    "Are you going to let her go after you made the decision? " I said **** no I'm gonna follow her so I did, then when I was close enough I called her with a low scared voice, her name almost didn't want to leave my mouth, but she did hear me, she turned back to see who's calling her, after I saw her face my heart started pumping so hard it almost broke my chest, I asked her how she did in the exams, what does she study (we met in computer skills class which was for the whole college) and whether she has time to listen to what I wanna say, but she was in a hurry and just said " Sorry, my sister is waiting, I have to go " that was all.
    Now first year is over and I can't stop thinking about her in this summer vacation, what's gonna happen in the 2nd year ? Am I gonna ever see her again especially when she is studying something different to what I study ?
    I started NoFap project 5 days ago, and hope to see results.
    That's my silly stupid first love story I wanted to share.
    Yes she's my first, I never felt something like this towards any girl.
    Take it from me, stop fucking fapping, period.

2. nofapnoob

nofapnoob Fapstronaut

Same here dude, it is just ridiculous ious what fapping does to us. But you were a man and talked to her, so you don't have zero confidence like me :)

Good luck!

3. SuperGxz

SuperGxz Fapstronaut

While it might be true that I talked to her, I think it made the situation even worse because I was so scared & nervous it made me stutter and I think this scared her and made her think I'm a weird creepy guy.

4. nofapnoob

nofapnoob Fapstronaut

Yeah I remember that happened to me recently, I acted so weird, that I think she founded me unfriendly. I just sit here and hope for a second chance.

If you get the chance, just try it again dude, you deserve it. Don't loose that opinion. And no matter what, just don't Fap.