1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I watch Netflix or just Heal?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Heypleasehelpme, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Yeah I just want to need some recommendation and suggestion that my friend give me Netflix and I just stuck while thinking that should I watch Netflix or just relax and do meditation. I have notice that most of the net fix contain erotic contents this very harmful for my journey and my mentality so I was thinking that should I watch or not. My inner self is saying that just do a complete reboot and get a chance to have sex with real female and my addicted mind is saying that just watch the Netflix and have fun I know very well that watching web series will eventually Lead me to PMO and will make me horrible person so please suggest me I I would be happy if you take time from your precious life and reply me, amen.

silex_jedi likes this.
  2. If you know or at least believe Netflix will hinder your goals of healing and rebooting, then stay away from Netflix.

3. Heypleasehelpme

Its
    Its been almost 3 years since im trying to quit pmo , my highest streak was 62 day which was broke due to my own stupid mentality, i watched a erotic movie.Now im on 37 day, but rn im feeling very low cause some thing going on in my life, which is brraking my back.Altough, i noticed somany positive effects as well some negative one as well., the positive ones are i felt fully confident i didnt need to depednt on anyone, more energy, better skin, beeter concentration, crystal clear brain, spark in the body ( high libido), better posture and strong eye contact. The drawbacks are mixed feelings, emotion will go deeper and stress ( but this stress is so productive),
    if u eliminate all the dopamine producing content even social media and communication with friends u will notice that Life is all about suffer and pain.

In real life getting dopamine is so hard but in social media lifw it is easy af.

fusion47 likes this.
  4. There are plenty of online guides you can use to find what shows do and don't have adult content. Many shows don't.

5. Heypleasehelpme

Thx brother for that, nowdays im trying to avoid anything which contains triggers and made me to relapse.

Im angry on myself rn cause im shame to be a men while having social anxiety issues and unshaped body and lacking eye contact, bullied history, and ugly af face. I just wanna start my life again.

6. Heypleasehelpme

Nightfall happened last night, fuck.

7. Heypleasehelpme

Sex scenes in netflix movies, holllly fuck, hard to control.......

8. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

When you want to stay clean the brain may trick you to watch Netflix movies to see a nude scene. This is the fight against your brain that wants to trick you. I know it from experience that when Iwas trying to reboot, I often clicked on movies that were likely to contain nudity because the addicted brain doesn't give up.