1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i proceed with her?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Prog13, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Prog13

Prog13 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

PIED is the problem.

Been in PMO for about more than ten years caused the PIED problem.
    Since last August i stopped watching P and this was not an issue for me,it was really easy.Since then i have only masturbated just twice but tried lots of times to have sex with call girls but...no erection,i have 70% erection only when lying on my back on the bed and gets to 100% only when the call girl performs oral,penetration and wearing a condom is not an option.After having oral from a call girl flat line returns for about 15 days to 1 month.
    While watchin P i reallized that my urges turned to BDSM stuff.
    Now almost a year after i have no thoughts and urges about BDSM but just vanilla sex.
    Maybe this is a progress during rebooting.

I always had real problem with just talking to a girl that i like,flirting and having a relationship because I WANTED it,was a dream.I had just 3 relationships in my life and that because i was told from other guys that:"hey man this girl likes you,go talk to her".I never had the balls to accept a rejection.This problem threw me to P.

Unfortunatelly i grew up in really bad,violent,threating,rejecting,injusting familly enviroment(parents and brother)which caused the psycological-neurosis problems of interacting with other people-girls,caused shelfishness,anxiety disorder and many other.
    Since 2012 i take psychoanalysis sessions,through this i have helped my self a lot,i have changed,i am a diffirent person,a free person,a better person and everyone around can see it,parents,friends etc.But i still have a long way to go.
    Dr.Sigmund Freud is the man!

I have my job,go to the gym 5 years now,follow mediterranean nutrition(I am from Greece),have a rock band(i am a bass player),hanging out with friends,reading books but have no girlfriend since 2012.

There is a girl at work which i like very much.For the first time in my life i did motivate myself to get in touch with a girl because I WANTED.This is a victory for me.This is the first time that i see a girl as a girl and not as a sexual object.I think about kissing,cuddling,talking,hanging around with her and i like it more than thinking about having sex with her.I know that she likes me but...erectal dysfunction is still here.

My fear is what will happen when she will find out that i do not function,is she going to break up with me?this is not a problem,the real fear is if she will tell everyone at work that i have ED.In the company that i work everyone talks toooooo much and rumors will spread at once.If she will be supportive will be the best,but for how long?
    Sexually i know what i have to do in order to satisfy a woman,ex-girlfriends were always giving me credit about that,but is this enough for her to became supportive?

Any thoughts and experiences will be welcome.

Sorry for the long post,it was the first one,sorry for my english.

2. 90 days of No PMO is the universal solution.
    Go for it.

3. Prog13

Prog13 Fapstronaut

90 days of No PMO is already being done twice some months ago.
    This IS day one again because of yesterday's M.

4. Oooops! Then better check it out.

5. Noelle

Noelle Fapstronaut

Life is too short. Go! Do it!

The Consigliere and AM141 like this.