1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I just move on?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Mar 3, 2022.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hello, me again, sorry for posting a lot lately. But a lot of new stuff happening lately xD

Well, 10 days ago I went on a first date with a girl. Late on the day after I sent her a text that I had a great time and I would like to meet her again sometime. She told me that she would love to meet me next week (this week), because she was going to visit some family in the weekend. We been texting most days since, except the weekend when she was visiting her family, I wanted to give her some space.

This week I texted her that I was going for a hike wednesday and today. Yesterday she told me that she did not have the energy because of long work days the two days before and yesterday, but she would like to join today if she had the energy. Today I told her that I was going on the hike at 18.00, and that I would be fun if she joined. Now she wrote to me that she got too much to do at work, but she would like to meet me an other day.

I am very inexperienced at dating. So I just want to ask, is this a "red-flag", leave her alone flag? Don't really know what to do now. I am going away this weekend myself, so can't see atleast before next week.

My current thougth now is to just wait until atleast sunday when I get home to text her again. Or just not text her, and wait for her to actually give a suggestion to meet if shes interested?

Or maybe there something else I should do?

Thanks for reply!

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Hike can be a bit too much if she had a long Day. I dont know though. Maybe you could ask hea again some time or try to make plans that do not require energy, like cinema etc. I could help to see how she responds to that.

3. SorryWontSayIt

Ended up with texting that I understood, and that I would like to meet and she can text me if shes wants to hangout some day :,) Hope she does. Don't want to anoy her either with asking her all the time. So now I have at least let her know that I want to meet her, and its a little up to her to just give me a time.

DeeJ4y likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Maybe it's not a good idea to ask her on a hike after work. The last thing I'd want to do is go on a hike after a long way at work. Maybe do something less physical like going out for coffee.

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  5. SorryWontSayIt

Thanks for reply! :)
    We are talking again. She replyed that she wants to meet me tomorrow. Shes currently sick tho, but she says shes hoping to get well till tomorrow so we can meet. I'v told her that we can do something less physical and she can take her time to get well :)