1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I ask her out?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Apr 1, 2018.

Should I ask her out?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All of the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Boeing 777

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Ex coworker. I find her to be gorgeous and out of my league, but she has always been my friend and we were very close at work. She puts a "love" symbol next to like 70% of my facebook posts. She posted a picture the other day, and complemented her.

Long story short I should have asked her out a year ago, but with all the working out I started letting my fingers run, and wasn't really thinking of the consequences. At the end of the day her saying no would have zero effect on me. What do?

2. Logically speaking, you have something to gain, potentially, and pretty much nothing to lose. So why not?

3. You answered your own question...just do it, however make sure you're not obsessing over her.

4. The thing is that 1 year ago this would have caused me a lot of greif, but I am kinda in the mode of just not caring anymore. Maybe its the testosterone from so much lifting but I am in maximum swagger mode right now. I might just type the words, hit send, then stop caring it's a long time coming.

noonoon likes this.
  5. While now I change my vote to no...if you really dont care its a nonsense exercise, morso just to test your ego. If you're brimming with testosterone and swagger...live it up fuck a few girls enjoy being young and experiment with what you want.

6. There I did it. My heart is racing. What a rush man.

7. I made my decision, too late. It was a long time coming and whatever happens, happens. Man my heart is still racing.

8. Tafjord

Tafjord Fapstronaut

How'd it go?

9. Well your heart is racing so you do care a bit, good luck

10. No reply yet.

Tafjord likes this.
  11. Technology brother, not instant.

Tafjord likes this.
  12. I care more than I want to admit. I'm gonna hit the gym and think about her when I lift.

13. Wow, honestly I hate to admit it but I don't ask out women basically ever, I honestly can't believe I did that. Screw it I don't have the existential dread I thought I might have.

14. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Good for you brother, hope it works out great.

15. JIshBish

JIshBish New Fapstronaut

16. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Tell us. Please. Excited to hear.