Seriously, you want a cure for PIED, PIDE, and PIPE, then just say NO forever to PMO!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by jbastoniv, Apr 1, 2015.

1. jbastoniv

jbastoniv Fapstronaut

I used the NSFW tag but not sure if they are working yet so do not read further if you easily TRIGGER!

Seriously, if you want a cure for PIED, PIDE, and PIPE, then just say NO forever to PMO! I also suspect that MO contributes to PE as well!

Also, do you want to have the most sublime love making with your wife (or SO), then you need to quit PMO, PME, MO, FOREVER! And only have an O with PIV, only, period!

[NSFW]My wife and I had sex (PIV to O) today. I am 59 days since I looked at any P or P substitutes (some P subs by accident of course and had no effect on me). I am 46 days since I have PMO, PME, MO what-so-ever!

Since I started this I have for the most part had PIV to O with my wife pretty much every 14 days. This last 14 days I have been the calmest, not thinking about sex all of the time. No fantasies whatsoever! Images have come and gone, but I don’t sweat them, I just let them go. At time I thought I was maybe flat-lining, or loosing sexual desire. NO, it is what is called freaking normal. But if you have spent your whole life hyper-sexualized you don’t know any better! But if I see a hot woman or my wife, especially nude I get excited, more from the latter.

So, I made love to my wife like “a Boss!” I mean, it was in the top 3 for both of us. OK, getting hard, not an issue, I gave her a massage and what half hard the whole time. While we make love I had 100% control, this is the first time I remember it feeling so good the whole time without me feeling like I was going to have to O. It was amazing, the whole body. And when she started I was right there being ready and we O’ed together, so long we basically had to stop it, it wasn’t stopping.

We felt great, not drained or foggy as usually, we both commented on this. I felt different, my heart wasn’t pounding as hard but I probably put out more effort than usual, maybe because it was slower but steadier since I had so much control, less stopping and starting. It felt so awesome and I was harder than a rock, there was no doubt about that.[/NSFW]

I read on message board where men would say that PMO/E was way better than sex. Well, all I have to say is either you never had sex or never had good sex – where you both O together in absolute trust and love! There is no comparison! Stop playing with it and start living life!

rishabhv66 likes this.