1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious Time Wasting And Trigger Problem. Any solutions?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 19, 2020.

1. So, I have a problem with YouTube (the smart phone application). It's a great application and I listen to podcasts, various lectures and some music there. How ever the problem is I often get distracted with the recommendations and this leads to huge amounts of wasted time and sometimes to even relapse. I have solved this problem on my PC with a Chrome extension called DF tube. the question is; is there any applications for Android smart phone like DF tube that can remove recommendations from YouTube? I don't want to delete the application because of the value I get from it.

2. Brethren, just watch a little bit of YouTube and then work on something else. You are putting way too much pressure on yourself

3. I agree with @BiaForce in that you should work on limiting yourself through willpower alone. If I were you, I would delete/block the app on my phone and only use PC to access YouTube. YouTube addiction is a very real thing, so you should replace that time spend on YouTube somewhere else.

4. UnitedWeStand

UnitedWeStand Fapstronaut

Yeap just delete your youtube application from android or block it. I found youtube extremely time waste addicted and triggering

5. Guys I thank you for your takes on this problem. Today I decided to delete the YouTube application from my phone. I also blocked the website version on my phone.