1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

September self improvement challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Tommy34, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 3:

- Woke up and meditated while watching the sunrise around 6am(I heard this can be good for your mood).

- Drank plenty of water

-Went for a nice long bike ride

2. Im starting to realize that when I dont fap I improve alot in prioritizing things that have a real impact in my lilfe insteAd of thinking about stupid things with no real impact in my life . NOFAP ITS AWEOSOME!!!

trudge on and Tommy34 like this.
  3. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

100%. You just have a positive and clear mindset to get stuff done. Even if you aren't fully happy with where you are, your goals will be clearer without fapping.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Day 5. I've been feeling a little under the weather, so my early mornings have turned into medium/late mornings. But I am staying on top of NoFap, at least. Absolutely loving my daily reading, as well - barely even feels like a challenge now, just pure enjoyment.

Well, what were you doing a year ago? And why did you stop? I intend to start some simple bodyweight exercises next week, once my studies are over. Just 10-20mins a day, to ease myself back into exercise. I am going on a fairly lengthy walk every day, too. Just really basic stuff.

I'm avoiding the gym right now cos of Covid restrictions, and I don't like gyms anyway. Usually I love swimming, but the pools aren't safe atm, and the weather is turning - I'm not tough enough for winter sea swims (yet!?!)

Tommy34 likes this.
  5. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Nice! Ya reading is always amazing! It just calms you.

fredisthebes likes this.
  6. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 4: I went for a bike ride yesterday with an old friend. Woke up and meditated for 30 minutes. Continue to think positive thoughts throughout the day.

7. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Good video for anyone working on their confidence.

8. I had an amazing morning!! no urges and

IMPORTANT QUESTION !

I want to ask if you guys enjoy aswell the fact that now i can think a wider variety of things , before nofap i used to think only in sex and a couple other things, but know I dont fantasize that much which give me space to think other things , AND REALIZE that the world is full of interesting things, (health,fitness,money,spirituality,family,friends,sports ,etc) I honestly dont want this to end i love it !!!!

9. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

I feel better just like you do. I certainly feel very optimistic this time around that I can maintain this. I feel like discipline is key here. Just have to remember why we started this journey in the first place.

10. trudge on

trudge on Fapstronaut

Day 6 fellas! Let's keep this going!

Tommy34 likes this.
  11. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 6: Today I met up with some old friends. meditated/ Did a small bbq. Tried to keep myself busy!

trudge on likes this.
  12. Day #7 : im still here on fire and ready to continue fighting, today was the first day that i excersice after long time and i will keep improving and adding beneficial activities

13. trudge on

trudge on Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Been a busy day. That is good, keeps the mind occupied. A week in, this is usually when things get harder. I'm glad that I have this thread helping to keep me accountable.

Tommy34 likes this.
  14. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 7 completed. I was able to spend some time with friends. I did have urges last night but I think I'm good now. I need to get back to meditating as I have put that off for couple of days. I feel like I have more energy and my mind is becoming clearer.

trudge on likes this.
  15. Yesterday I finished my bullet journal setup for the entire spring (Southern Hemisphere) and I noticed something, could sound simplistic but in my case I can achieve my goals if I reduce it to four steps: Plan -> Execution -> Feedback -> Plan
    I'm not good with long terms goals but with this approach I can turn a long term goal into a lot of short term goals, the constants feedback and brainstorming about new plans works better or me.

I continue to meditate and work out daily, this week I will return to my studies.

16. trudge on

trudge on Fapstronaut

Day 8
    reading some of the other posts in this thread reminded me that I need to start meditating again. A powerful tool. I also need to cut out energy drinks, they put me in a headspace that could make relapse easier.

Tommy34 likes this.
  17. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Meditating certainly helps. it's hard to do it consistently but I try my best to get at least 10-15 minutes in everyday.

trudge on likes this.
  18. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 10: 1/3rd of the way done. Another 20 days to go! I have been just trying to keep busy by doing small things like cleaning the house. Reading book! I haven't mediated that much but trying to get back into it. Had another day of strong workout.

19. im definetly more social and i can interact with people succesfully , im not afraid anymore and im making right descisions , I Feel more man now !!

Tommy34 likes this.
  20. Tommy34

Tommy34 Fapstronaut

Day 10 complete: Yesterday was a tough day for me. I had a lot of urge to fap, I was feeling down all day and even went back on a dating app. I had to fight through, I started watching some motivational videos, tried to remember why I started. I feel a lot better today. I'm going to push on!