1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Leakage after Urination started with NoFap

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Shrk, Feb 13, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Shrk

Shrk New Fapstronaut

Hello there,
    I have had never experienced semen Leakage after urination ever in my life except when I started to stop masturbation. I am a 25 year old virgin who started masturbating at 12/13 years (12 years). Only discovered PIED when my 2 encounters with beautiful women resulted in limp dick or short term erection. So, I started NoFap. But withon a week or two, I started experiencing semen leakage most of the time after I urinate. I noticed that if I start masturbating, the leakage goes away but once I start NoFap, the leakage comes back again. Should I be worried?
    Someone respond please. Ty

2. Tuvok

Tuvok Fapstronaut

You’re good. Happens to the best of us.

3. It's normal, happens to me as well, most I can figure is that your body is always producing it and can only "store" so much. Some of the excess gets re absorbed and what the body can't process in time, it dumps. It's mostly prostate fluid, the prostate relaxes when you #1 and #2 so that's usually when it can happen. I sometimes get achy, kind of like blue balls.
    Nothing to worry about.

4. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’ll agree, I would get so backed up that after a number 2 I would have a strong urge to pee again but would ejaculate without an orgasm.