Self Esteem & Confidence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by FullHouse3, Jun 12, 2018.

1. FullHouse3

FullHouse3 Fapstronaut

I was feeling really great and confident but not anymore. I recently got braces and a bad acne breakout. I’m feeling terrible and my self esteem is really low. I try really hard to look good and feel good but I guess the world is against me. Anyone have advice on how to be more confident and feel better during hard times?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Well, I hope you realize that you have talents that are unique to you. No one can replace you. Learn to accept your gifts and think of ways in which they can benefit other people.

Hitto and FullHouse3 like this.
  3. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

This is temporary and if you project confidence you will look like a million dollars.

FullHouse3 likes this.
  4. Yeah I do, stop thinking the world is against you, its braces and acne, its not blindness or paralyzation. There is a lot worse man.

Id say find your self esteem from inner qualitys as well as outter.

The best advice I can give you is that its only a problem if you think its a problem. If you think its a problem then its definitely a problem. Braces are fine bro, its not forever and you'll have better teeth in the end, think about that. With the acne cant you get some of that stuff Justin Beiber was using, not because he was using it or paid to promote it but Proactive? Isnt that meant to work well? You gotta keep your skin clean from oils man. Wash your face with water a few times a day and scrub it with a towel. Dont use soap. I never had more than one here and there 10 or more years ago so I dont know. I think I was using Clearasil, or was I?

Mkngitwrk and FullHouse3 like this.