1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self defeating and feeling less and inferior

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Second_chance, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Second_chance

Second_chance Fapstronaut

Once again i relapsed, after almost a year and a half of battling this addiction.
    I dont know how i manage to mantain my relationship with my GF but i feel so guilty when i relapse, (she thinks i dont watch P at all) the other day so got mad because i accidentaly told her i watch some girl ass, imagin if i told her i have and addiction with P.
    Anyway im trying to cure me of PMO and dont have to hide anymore. But moments like this, after i relapsed, all i can think is feeling of self defeating, it's as if i like feeling miserable and weak and inferior, (i cant tell because of the themes of P i watch) its always hardcore stuff and guys hating women, how messed up i am to get off to something like that. Society would consider me a monster. Man it's so messed up to have to live hidding thing from my people and my gf. I dont like to think i hate women because i loved them but this P got me so messed up in the head i cant accomplish anything in life.
    To be noted, i made quite a progress since the day stared in NoFap, but its frustrating not to be able to overcome this after more than a year.

turquoiseturtle likes this.
  2. soulrebel

soulrebel Fapstronaut

Bro first things first forget about the people forget about everyone and society. Now all that's left is you. You can't be here thinking about others and doing it for others I'm sorry but that's the truth. What if your girl leaves you then what ?? All I'm saying is forget about other people and view nofap as a way of life bro this is not a challenge this is not easy. It's not easy to live in a different way then you were before. Take this one day at a time bro this is the new you.

3. Very aptly said brother. I can clearly testify to this statement. Thanks for your amazing and relatable comment.

turquoiseturtle likes this.