1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Self Care

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jetskisetter, Mar 26, 2019.

1. jetskisetter

jetskisetter Fapstronaut

Does anyone here have a self care practice you're willing to share?? I'm not talking self-improvement in the sense of forming new habits or reading self-help books or developing any kind of regimen. I'm talking about an activity that helps you chill out, that doesn't require the intentionality, forethought, or discipline that things like exercise, eating healthy, and reading books do.

I really enjoy spending time reading mindless articles on the Internet--it helps me unplug and takes me outside of myself. But I'm looking to change things up and incorporate lots of different things. Eager to hear suggestions !

2. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

I like doing creative things, make music, or draw, just doodles. Taking a bath and just chilling, massaging the soreness out of the body from all that hard work, doing some yoga afterwards is also nice.

jetskisetter likes this.
  3. petros1982

petros1982 Fapstronaut

I was thinking about the same question recently for myself and one thing that helped me was to remember my favourite things from when I was a kid . The answers I got were drawing, reading - books and comics, walking in nature, riding bikes, making lego, listening to music, playing in the sandpit ;)