1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Second Time 30 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ozo, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Ozo

Ozo Fapstronaut

Now I have reached for the second time 30 days. Thats Brillant. Feel slightly frustrated. I do not know how to continue now. Expand my social skills or what. I still look at my chats but find it rather disgusting what I did. No idea if I do it again so easy is the desire for chats still there because I have nothing better. I Hope No but im not sure. But it is better.

2. PRTe

PRTe Fapstronaut

Stay strong, my friend! And maybe gradually try and find out what could make you feel more connected with real life. You probably don´t need to figure everything out at once. It takes time for us to change behaviors. And as far as I can see, it´ll take time for the good or for the bad. Let´s stick with the best part of us then, why not?

SirErnest likes this.
  3. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

Awesome work!

You said - "No idea if I do it again so easy is the desire for chats still there because I have nothing better."

I guess you need to explore life and try fix the whole "nothing better" part. You need to look for a recovery based approach. Try Recovery nation.

http://www.recoverynation.com/recovery/recovery_workshop_contents.php

4. A Batman

A Batman Fapstronaut

Good streak. I also want to have a success story journal.

PRTe likes this.