1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

second milestone: 60 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by phwrancesco, Jun 22, 2017.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

hello to everybody. Today is the big day for me, i'm at 2/3 of my initial goal!even if i'm going to keep nofap till infinite is important for me to reach this day!
    After 60 days i can tell a couple of things about nofap:
    -even if i'm not fixed and my sexual issues still exist, my life is more interesting now. i'm in that "zone" where things actually happen to me, my life is no more flat as it was before.
    -sometimes i feel the urge to get girls and i actually do it (i'm beautiful ) but for now no penetration,don't feel comfortable with that.
    - i've always been a sporty guy, but now i'm doing a lot more activities. I'm at my physical best ever
    no, my skin is not cleaner, my hair are not growing better, i've not superpowers with women,my social skill are improved(i think because of my low level of frustration)
    i don't feel a big source of energy coming thru my body,i don't feel the contact with god.
    I just feel like i'm myself again :)
    Hope to help somebody with this post!

DBug and Flyhigh like this.
  2. I am also on my challenge. But how do you deal with loneliness and frustration. Frustration can be of anything like regarding your career , studies or work but it somehow often lead to PMO.

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

how i deal with that?my level of frustration is at his lower since i stopped masturbation. i'm stuck in a job that i don't like and my life in general is not what i wanted it to be but if i remember what i was 2 month ago....i simply can deal with that :)
    also i noticed that the more sport i do the more i feel relaxed and release my frustration, that's why i started doing sports every day, even after a hard work day (my job is a very stressing on a physical level).

Deleted Account likes this.