1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sage Mode

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 19, 2019.

1. From October to January I will be spending my time meditating 1 hour in the mornings in the countryside. 1 hour in the afternoon in complete darkness. In 3 months I will do as much as efficient work as possible without procrastinating.

After 3 months I will come here and write a report of what have this bring me to, cause I expect insane results.

If somebody is interested in an improvement method for his life habits... Write me your current habits , the way you wanna change and I will share some tips with you based on your level of motivation.

The reason for doing this is to become ice cold in the veins and to have incomparable memory.

Optimum Fortitude and Jonny1992 like this.
  2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

It will be interesting how many gates you will open!

Leader of ME likes this.
  3. How is your challenge goinf mate?

4. Currently I am 43 days in semen retention. Got some discomforts. I didn't do the thing with the meditation up there. Got really aggressive back then I couldn't start it. Though now I am living the effects needed .

I am blessed. Strong. Put in a lot of effort . I am much more spiritual and wise. All comes from the sage. I am meditating way too often, not on purpose. I catch myself meditating through the day. My energy is great and I cannot stand with people with bad one. I love myself much more than I used too. I feel my company is so, so pleasant to me. And people can see it.

Much love .

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  5. This is really true .
    this is .
    that never even happened. Which I am not proud about saying it .

@Optimum Fortitude
    They are here , even though we not January .

Optimum Fortitude likes this.