1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sadhguru

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

What are your opinions about sadhguru ? As in everything , I got agreements and disagreements with him and I did not take everything just because he is " guru " . For once , he said that I need to drink water according to temperature of my body , and I was drinking water on that higher temperature , which is not natural water and there was nowhere in nature water at that temperature , and then after a few days of drinking my stomach was hurting . Just drink water at natural temperature

Also , there are so many things I agree with Sadhguru . For example , he doesn't needs anything for 24 hours to be happy . No any substances, no food , no anything. That is why I know I am not fully enlightened . At least not yet . I am not greedy , I do not need mansions to be happy , billions of dollars around me , plenty of hottest woman of planet around me . That are people that are opposite of enlightened and living totally as animals . They need a lot of materialistic things , money, relationships , and still they are not happy .

Already a very long time ago , I have found out and agreed with that , not only from Sadhguru , that there is nothing , absolutely nothing wrong about being single . So many people ( including me ) have chosen for years to be single . Because woman would distract me from my self improvement path , especially as PMO addict I would never quit PMO addictions if I got girls so quickly . Even now woman are not my main priority , because I still live with parents . Even when I get a girlfriend , where I will get her to ? I can only be chilling outside , going on places , bars , restaurants , but I cannot have a sex because there is no place I can get her to . I live with parents .

Just like red pill , I got agreements and disagreements with that ideology . For example , if you fantasizing about relationships , if you making relationships very important , then you are a loser, you need to be already happy without a woman. If you NEED woman to be happy , then you are already a low value loser , and even if you get a girlfriend , or wife , you are still a loser , just a loser with a girlfriend .

I am already happy without a relationship . Girls are SUPPLEMENT to a good life . They are not a life by itself . Just a supplement. I agree with that , what somebody said from red pill community , I do not remember who is , or pick up community.

I am not fully enlightened . I do not need a billions of dollars , or mansions , or plenty of woman , to be happy . I already am very happy . But I still cannot sit here and be happy , if I do not have at least substances , like cigarettes , or coffee , or food . If I sit for 24 hours without all that , I will not be happy . Sadhguru can . So yeah , I am still not fully enlightened.