1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryszard of Poland decided to quit PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ryszard Mazur, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ryszard Mazur

Ryszard Mazur Fapstronaut

My name's Ryszard and I have been using P since age 15. So now, after 24 yrs plus I happened upon the great Gary Wilson's website and really realized the carnage of PMO ... I kind of instinctively knew it before so here goes my story. :)

So as I said I started aged 15 with VHS tapes, I had a girlfriend at the primary school but no sex. Then I had a few in high school but no sex ... I think I masturbated a lot when I started college and could not find a girlfriend, that's when I happened upon a doctor who told me to quit wanking cos it drained me of my vitality (libido). However it really was after I turned 30 and lost my long term girlfriend that things started to go south. Long story short I used pretty heavily for 9 yrs, occasional short term girlfriend but just a few and far between, they all disappointed, did not measure up to babes in 2D.

Now I just recently realised I have an addiction. This last winter I could not get it up even to the hottest babes videos, only with my much loved girlfriend I could but the addiction started affecting this as well as I had to fight like a lion to restrain myself for a few days before our meetup.

Overall my life went down the drain due to my use. What Doctor Wilson says is all true, lack of motivation, brain fog, apathy, low energy levels, social anxiety, failure at relatively easy jobs, compulsive sensitisation to watch triggered by stress or irritation. I barely survived for 9 yrs, could not find a job and for the most part, my mum sustained me thinking what the hell is wrong with my son, she ventured I had a sex addiction, I replied, mum!!! I cannot have a sex addiction I have no sex!!!

So when I read all this on Wilson's site it rang a bell. I had been wondering for years what the hell was wrong with me!! Now I know it for ... like 75 per cent ... it is due to altered brain reward circuitry and dopamine imbalance in my brain due to PMO.

And the most important, you guys: the withdrawal symptoms are there, look here: I have had an increased stress response for at least a week now, I have abstained from P and PMO for 20 (just twenty!!!) days now and have not MO'ed for 10 days now as I found out, one guy said on Wilson's radio programme.... it slows down the recovery and may lead back to the torment of deep flatline (which I experienced except for when I fantasize about my GF who is now away, then I get a weak boner.) The proof for the bad stress response is: I developed a chalazion on my eyelid, something I had due to extreme stress when first leaving my hometown to study in a big city aged 20 and this thing had to be surgically removed, now I have it again and nothing that big is going on in my life, just a new job in a different country!!!

So, that's my story, I am not going to give up my challenge and it is ... to persevere till the flatline is gone, I wanna get my mojo back with the ladies and be financially successful in life! I calculated my flatline is gonna be ... at least 3.5 months considering my age, NoFap reports and when I started using ...

Thanks for your attention, I will read NoFap testimonies now ... Thank you Alexander, your videos, among others, opened my eyes.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.