1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rollercoaster Ride

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Deleted Account, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Going through a reboot while married is not for the faint of heart. Respect for all that are making it work.
    We have had very difficult times but also very engaging times and increased closeness. I feel like staying focused on what I am doing as we both learn about he's things will help us both.
    It can be rough going back over things in the past but that was my doing and something I have to help her with so she can also heal.
    None of this is easy but I feel like we are better in many ways than we ever were before.

Jennica and moonesque like this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Sounds like you're on the right path for recovery! Some of those talks are extremely uncomfortable, but very necessary for recovery! Keep it up!

3. Rock_Star

Rock_Star Fapstronaut

sounds like you're on the right path to take this thing by the horns and really recover. if you haven't already, I would suggest you watch the affair plus recovery videos on YouTube. they'll help you with empathy and understand what your wife is feeling. you should also look up the helping her heal videos. they'll help keep your head on straight during all these emotional ups and downs. their are some really good books out there that'll too, "out of the dog house" by Robert Weiss and "worthy of her trust" by Stephen Arterburn. best of luck on your recovery. their are a ton of great resources out there.

TryingHard2Change likes this.