risky method I might need to do:carrot\stick, tricking monke mind

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Jan 17, 2023.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I want to trick "my-self" -my monkey-mind into thinking "I want a wife and children-I must become succesful and attractive man..as much as possible!".
    Now,the truth is I DONT want a wife a children(i wont have non-reproductive s-x tho...brahmacharya gang)but I must convince my brutish\surface Self that I do. I remember i never got so wildly succesful results in music,social life,and work-money as when i had tricked my monke mind. Now I have become a sort of overly prudish, low-profile "ghost".
    What say ye,folks? Do I go ahead with my carrot-stick taming of the lowly Self of Me?
    Im sure and confident I can regain my previous "stats"(sleeping 4 hours a day and 0 caffeine use,for example)

2. Idk if it’s really possible to trick your mind into believing something you don’t actually believe. Wouldn’t your subconscious mind and your internal instincts and even your conscious mind be aware of what you are doing?

There have been people though who lived life a certain way, made a lot of money, and then converted to a religion or something.

There was one guy who used to have a website called boldanddetermined.com. He sold ebooks and other male self help material. He made a whole bunch of money. He had a lot of esoteric type writings and even some “occult” stuff as he described it. But then he converted to Christianity and deleted the website and said it was bad what he was doing and said he wanted to become a preacher.

But the thing is though, he still had his millions of dollars.

So, maybe you could convert to a specific religion for a while which could help foster your goals? Read the religious material and convert to that religion.

Definitely is a dangerous experiment, but that’s the only way I see it could be possible to actually trick your brain into believing something you don’t actually deep down believe