RIP Chester B.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by justfel10, Jul 20, 2017.

1. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

2. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

Birth and death. The cycle is not a game.

http://worldbirthsanddeaths.com

I know it was thoughtful of you to recognize Chester.

I just want to share a thought.

Do you know how many people took their own lives today? Heck how many around the world in the past hour killed themselves?

And no one will stop to remember them because they were not famous.

3. PaFappa the Rapper

PaFappa the Rapper Fapstronaut

It's not about the fame for most people bro. He wasn't a mindless celebrity selling some bullshit product. He wrote words that impacted many people and ironically gave them hope to live.

MJ93, SilentJay313 and Flyhigh like this.
  4. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

Damn. This was one of my favorite bands. I was lucky to see them live back in 2007. The music festival Linkin Park hosted was called Projekt Revolution, and it had a lot of interesting bands performing that day. It's pretty sad that that it was on Chris Cornell's birthday(his friend). R.I.P. Chester Bennington

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  5. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Linkin Park was the band that made me seriously become interested in music, like, looking for new bands on my own and so forth. Over the years I had kind of grown out of the band, developing a more underground kind of taste. Sometimes I might have felt superior because of that, but Chester's suicide reminded me that the emotions expressed in the music and lyrics were to be taken serious. He was a great artist with a lot of offer to the world and I am sad he is gone. RIP.

MJ93 and Flyhigh like this.