1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rewiring with Virtual Practice to fix ED

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ironmaing, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I’m 34M with PIED. Been trying get a boner with SO but nothing so far. I’m on nofap since several weeks. I’m loving it and will never watch P again. However, I want to rewire. I feel my penis fuller and morning wood is more frequent. But no boners.

Has anyone tried rewiring through virtual practice. Visualizing real sex and getting an erection? I’ve read that it can help with neuroplasticity. It’s not fanticising as I wouldn’t be MO. I understand it’s dangerous for PMO but I think I’m ready for it. I want to have sexual with my SO so ffffffff bad, but at the moment my penis won’t play.

Anyone have any experience with this and PIED?

2. It's one of the few ways in which I will get it up. Staring at pics of girls doesn't do a thing for me anymore, I need a somewhat real possible scenario to get it going, real life has never been a problem but I'm definitely rewired in fantasy.
    It is however best to avoid fantasy all together. You have a real sex organ that should only be responding to real life situations. Fantasy, even this imagining can be pretty destructive. It's healthier than pmo but imagining sex can worsen urges and lead to masturbation.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Being 34, I would guess you have been PMOing for around 20 years? At least over 15 years? It's probably not gonna take 15 or 20 years to undo that damage, but it is gonna take some time. I would suggest just keeping on with NoFap, and also limiting exposure to hot women on the screen. Give it time and be patience, that is my advice.