1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Retention questions

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Is it common for your nuts to become larger and heavier after several days?
    How about a discharge…not full ejaculate?

2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

To Question 1: Yes definitely (it won't continue forever though so don't worry)

To Question 2: In my current experience (retaining since January 2021), no definite discharges, wet dreams or otherwise. I have a pretty intense workout regimen so I think/hope whatever I'm producing is going back into my gains (that's how it's supposed to work, anyway). I do think a little semen slips out every now and then when I urinate though.

JeanMarc likes this.
  4. Thanks dude. I was going good for about over a month and then I relapsed… But from that months experience semen retention rocks. I’m no PMO-celibate

Rev2.0 likes this.

5. You say ‘semen slips out with urine’. I sometimes have noticed a slight burning sensation… Or a sensation that my urine is thick….also wake up in morning at sometimes during the night with wood-and really much harder than usual. How can I avoid pre-cum or wet dreams…or do I accept these?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2022