1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reset

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. timcia

timcia Fapstronaut

For many, the #1 most important time for hourly reboots is when life runs us over. When you are smashed down again by work, school, spouses, finances, and 100 other things, it is vital at these points to have a plan for consistent reboots.

#1 Have a plan to fight in these situations. When life punches you in the face again, consider saying every hour, “I will not give up. I will fight.”

#2 Have a plan of what to do. Every 60 to 90 minutes you can come to this site to find a plan or a prayer for these tough situations. Keep coming back “Until you get answers.”

#3 Don't complain. My (bad) habit was to complain, feel sorry for myself, and grab my perfect excuse to fall... when life ran me over again. God does not like complaining. He actually killed a bunch of Israelites with fiery serpents for complaining.

Instead, work on your “habit” of praising the Lord and giving thanks.

#4 Reset as many times as it takes. When your car repair bill is 900 and you have about 400, read a few more scripture verses and, later, a few more. Keep fighting... read scriptures about money. Learn how to do things God's way when you are in a jam. When you do... God will lift you up the next time, and many more times in the future. When you don't, you get to take the “test” again, and again, and again, and again.

Instead, reset again and again, and again, and again. That way... you will pass the test with flying colors.

For the full article click.