Requesting prayers

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Recovering In Christ

Recovering In Christ New Fapstronaut

I've been under heavy spiritual attack to give into lust and lustful behavior. I've felt the dark grasp of Satan's forces enveloping the material, trying strongly to pull me in. It's been doing significant, if not severe damage to my life structure and sleep structure as well.

Please pray that God gives me the strength to break away from it, and persistently illuminates my vision so that I consistently recognize the darkness and danger for what it is and that I don't confuse it for what's good due to it's illusory sense of pleasure.

Thank you, and God bless.

2. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Wow, I'm in the same situation like you. I did a weird things where I was lust and even plan to have sex. Things that I hate for real. I will pray for you but please giyz pray for me too.

3. Zombro

Zombro Fapstronaut

I have just prayed for you, and felt led to pray that you would find people to support you, here and in your life, and that God's grace would be on you and felt by you, so you would know the surety and comfort of His presence. If Icanbe of any further help, let me know.

4. Recovering In Christ

Recovering In Christ New Fapstronaut

Thank you. I understand that feeling as well. I will pray for you.
    Thank you very much.

God bless.

5. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

it was not a things but a dream, anyway thanks for your support.

6. Holamundo2580

Holamundo2580 New Fapstronaut

Vamos a orar por ti para que sigas adelante

7. biggestsinner987

biggestsinner987 New Fapstronaut

I'll keep you in my prayers, pray for me too, brothers. The Lord will find a way to find us, have hope. God bless.

8. Matthias7

Matthias7 Fapstronaut

You have my prayer. Remember you are a new creation in Christ! Rely on Him for strength.