Reminder- things I love about my SO

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by elley, Oct 2, 2017.

1. elley

elley Fapstronaut

I think sometimes we need a reminder of all that is good and the reasons why we’re doing this :)

-He’s very affectionate. There is no shortage of kissing, hugging, touching, he’s actually very good at that and it’s so nice.

-He’s attentive to my feelings. If I’m upset, crying, he comforts me. I’m pretty sure I’ve even seen him sad because I was crying, and he hugged me and told me he was sorry when it was about us. And held me if it wasn’t. And I believe him.

-We can really talk about nearly anything. I’m not saying it’s always easy, but we have been able to open up about some difficult subjects.

-The way we handle conflict. I don’t think we’ve ever had an actual argument. Of course there have been times when both of us have done something stupid or hurtful. We tell the person, take some time and space if needed, apologize for our mistakes, and figure out how to keep it from happening again.

-He makes me happy and laugh so much. We can laugh until we’re hurting, and at some point it turns from whatever was funny, to me just laughing with him because he’s so funny and can’t stop.

-He’s really my best friend. I feel so comfortable and being around him is so easy. Sometimes it’s hard because he has trouble feeling or showing emotions, but I believe at the end of it all, he really does love me.

Jennica and Queen_Of_Hearts_13 like this.