Relapsed, feel like crap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by 85model, Jun 18, 2015.

1. 85model

85model Fapstronaut

After only 2 days into my 30 day goal, I relapsed. I started getting the urges and after a while, decided to have a quick surf of chatrandom for 10 minutes or so. Later that night I had this burning desire to get back on, so I did and once again this morning. I feel like crap afterwards, its dissapointing for me to only last 2 days. I will use these feelings im experiencing now to try get through those urges that will no doubt return in a few days. Im determined to beat this and I know that I can't simply have a quick look online without getting back into the whole cycle. I guess this whole process is a matter of trial and error and trying to learn from your mistakes. Fingers crossed I can get there this time.

2. potsticker

potsticker Fapstronaut

Key is getting up again (not literally, lol) when you fall. Everyone who faces this will stumble; key is to keep trying. You and I are starting with the same counter...we can do it!

3. 85model

85model Fapstronaut

Yeah thanks Potsticker. The urges will definately continue, but I think its a good idea to come on here and read some stories when the urges come, hopefully they are enough to show that satisfying with a quick fix is a poor choice and one you will regret.