1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapse after 1 month

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Mar 26, 2024.

1. I just relapsed after a month of no pmo, I saw somthin i was reading pirated books online while i got a very erotic ad and wasnt able to fight the urges like usual. It was completely my fault for not enabling an ad blocker, and i take full responsibility. I joined the forum to find help for this journey and hope that now that i did join it, this will be my last "streak", i have identified all of my triggers and found solutions for all of them, Ive planned and am working on multiple healthy habits to keep me productive during the day, and am currently looking for a accountability partner. I really do hope that this is my last run, and i'll keep you people of the internet updated, whether you care or not. Thank you for having me.

Subhann likes this.
  2. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

...well bro...you know what you did...you fell....have you learned from your mistakes?? i mean...come on...you know what triggers our addictions...and you don't even give aa dam about not digging into those sites...and that screwed your shit up...right...get up again....pick your torch...learn from your mistakes....ot if not you dont give a damn about any progress. I've been there haha...let's go for progress my bro....ok....

1stcapybara likes this.
  3. Subhann

Subhann New Fapstronaut

Bro keep me your accountability partner. I am also new here... And I also want to quit.

4. Orphan

Orphan Fapstronaut

Sounds like you're off to a good start, @1stcapybara.

Welcome! Wishing you all the best for your recovery.

~Orf

1stcapybara likes this.
  5. sure, I don't mind

6. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

reach out here bro....don't do it alone......there is support here....