1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reform is must.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ayush Somvanshi, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Ayush Somvanshi

Ayush Somvanshi Fapstronaut

Starting this new journey today, on the special day of 29 february, it will come again after 4 years and yes my streak will end only on next 29 feb, this is the chance to change, to modify, to reform and to create a more confident and more motivated personality...i will make everything possible and this is my promise.

2. Ayush Somvanshi

Today at 4 am , i got wet dream , i dont remember if there was any dream that stimulated me, but it was first in my streak.

Spontifex likes this.
  3. Ayush Somvanshi

Today was the last day when i was in gutter...i am feeling excited to see my real potential , i was just became habitual for some disgusting addictions, but its just too much , i am not this thing, i am just the divine energy...
    No one can ever escape from her, she is the light ,she is the only hope , she always controls our actions and desires, she is just every thing every aura every being every moment every time and eternally omnipresent.

Spontifex likes this.
  4. Let that cosmic and divine energy flow and purify your mind, fill your heart and guide you to live with joy, to live a life that is of loving kindness and full of healthy behaviors.

5. Ayush Somvanshi

I always feel that , the divine power is helping me in every situation, even i have some examples also, yesterday i was scrolling through youtube, i found some mantra chants that helps in recovering of the lost power because of sexual behaviour...
    And yes i googled it down, all things that are hence associated with that mantra are helpful, it was surprisingly genuine.
    Feeling Special

Spontifex likes this.
  6. Ayush Somvanshi

Today i was thinking reality of the society , they are playing with our mental wellbeing only, nothing else, the only need of a mind is food shelter and clothes..rest is only show off.
    Just fed up of the daily routine..what should i do to restart my life's purpose.

7. Ayush Somvanshi

Today is the grand festival of Mahashivratri, i will make sure that by now on i must always remain only truthful, lets taste the essence of only truth, from now on i will only talk truth, i want to change myself in a positive way, this will be most helpful.
    Day 0 of Truelife
    (8 march 2024)

8. Ayush Somvanshi

And this time thinking for a new fresh start, for each streak that will hence help me in totally reforming my personality.
    Path of truth Day 0
    Reform is Must Day 0