1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Redeeming ourselves

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 24, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I messed up my love, that’s something I say because I need to be aware of it. I should feel it every time I think of them even if it is both something we have contributed to. When you are lonely and sitting there feeling the pressure from a heart trying to reach out. I still care for my person no matter the pain it causes me. Call me a fool for keeping my mind there, we are here to detach ourselves from sex. To realize we have had people in our lives that we took for granted. Me seeing the world in a negative way brought someone I cared about down. I’d certainly rather be beaten than fail again in such an endeavor. This is my story and my message so do not think I’m telling anyone what to do. I just think it’s important to carry guilt to remember why it is we wish to better ourselves. Say I cut your arms off and you can’t jerk off?. I do stupid things from my arousal but as long I remember what matters most to me, I have something to live my life for. Stay strong.