1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recently spent a bit on Onlyfans

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Ronaldo Machuca, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Ronaldo Machuca

Ronaldo Machuca Fapstronaut

i was very tired stressed a bit went on onlyfans and spent 60$ a video. i didnt have go but this girl made a video for me and did what i asked. i kinda felt bad that i hadn’t bought it for a while but i did now. i kinda regret it but i dont feel bad anymore that i had her do that and never bought it. ik i shouldnt care as idk her irl but still.

2. Sh@un2610

Sh@un2610 Fapstronaut

Hey, I too recntly spent lk 30$ on Patreon, 20$ on Onlyfans, from my credit card. And I masturbated, to make sure I make the full use of the money spent. I feel ashamed and too away from the normal life. I wish I had not done it, guess I have to be more careful with my spending, I feel I have lost that money. 50$ is a big money for me.

3. Dont be so hard on yourself , you found out it was not as rewarding as you thought so next time you know not to do it and its not worth it .

Ronaldo Machuca likes this.
  4. GeeJ

GeeJ Fapstronaut

I have spent money in past on content it is a waste of time. Don't bother you just end up out of pocket.

Ronaldo Machuca likes this.
  5. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Tell your self you're a man who doesn't pay for sex. Especially when you get the urge to check out cam sites or OF, even say it out loud if you ever find yourself pulling out the credit card. It's never worth paying for internet poon. I've done it for years in many forms and wish I never did. I was really looking for a connection that whole time, and believe this is the same with you.

6. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

7. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

Damn, i had forgotten that a couple of years ago I paid a few months of subscription for 2 women -yoga girls-, and one susbscription in patreon (for one of the onlyfans girls). Even after finding that pathetic and making fun of people who did that up until the point of subscribing. I did feel bad and depressed about it even after cancelling all of my subscriptions, like wtf am i doing?
    But it's ok pal, it's ok to feel bad, just don't stay bad and shame yourself, overcome that situation, we all make mistakes but we all can change too

8. Long Range

Long Range Fapstronaut

9. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Yeahh it's insssane how obsessed &detached from reality this man became over some woman he's never even seen in person!

10. Ronaldo Machuca

ivd spent so much on there /: purely from just having the urge to see that video or pic

11. Ronaldo Machuca

my issue is also not being able to delete it bc of all the money i spent on there and that urge to check what my previous favorite girls are posting. its hard to quit onlyfans

12. there are so many things that you could've done with that 60$. You could've bought a really fun video game. You could've bought an entertaining book. You could've even bought some fun food.

A Conqueror likes this.