1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Break up, lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by youraverageguy, Aug 7, 2021.

1. youraverageguy

youraverageguy Fapstronaut

Hey y'all,

Recently broke up with my first girlfriend who I deeply cared for. Also moved out of current house, away from friends. Currently feeling lonely, vulnerable to temptations, and sad. Any helpful tips or advice from y'all who have gone through break ups and whatnot?

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  2. Consider your relationship with her the bare minimum of what you are capable. If she was a ten recalibrate your scale so that she is six. You can do better. I am 38 and consider myself extremely fortunate to have one friend I keep in touch with that goes back to the old neighborhood. Most of the friends you have through out your life are friends of the moment. Learn how to make new ones and when to leave the old ones alone. You'll be surprised who comes out of the woodwork ten years down the road. Lose any extra weight and start building muscle. Get yourself on the road to earning six figures. Don't berate yourself for your bad habits and mistakes. If that worked there would be no need for this forum. Instead, learn from your bad habit and mistakes. Over time you will drop the things that don't work and embrace the things that do. Turn towards your personal pain. The only way out is through.

I hope you succeed in your life, have a good night.

Zlz123 and youraverageguy like this.