Recalibrating sex, sex as food

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by modern milarepa, Nov 13, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

"You should see form as a man blind from birth, hear sounds as if they were echoes, smell scents as if they were winds, experience tastes without discrimination, touch tangibles in awareness of the ultimate lack of contact in gnosis, and know things with the consciousness of an ilusory creature. "
    Licchavi Vimalakirti, Vimalakirti sutta

I just had sex again with this new girl I'm seeing. She has a better energy compared to my ex which was super hot but a toxic person we didn't last a month.

But in terms of overall energy, mental clarity and relaxation I feel 100 times better with this girl.

The difference is only the girl, my ex wasn't demanding or anything but she was just negative and a bad vibe in general.

I had sex with negative toxic people in the past. Maybe if you just have sex once it's not a big deal but whenever I keep having sex with the same toxic person one time after the other I started to become like a zombie and my general energy wasn't that shinning as usually is.

Conclusion: A hot girl but with a negative energy is like a very refined, delicious but unhealthy meal it can taste good but in the long run if you keep eating it it can intoxicate you. Even if you just eat it once.

Future Bloomer and silex_jedi like this.
  2. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

it's funny you say sex = food, since they both trigger the dopamine (incentive reward) system... we can add "learning information" in that category as well !