Reality

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Label, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Label

Label Fapstronaut

Hello. I am 48 years old. I just registered however I have been reading the posts for a few weeks and am on day 25 of my reboot. I had come to realize I have have had this problem for 15+years, likely since high speed Internet. It never was an issue until 2 years ago when the ED started. I figured the PMO was the issue but could not stop for any significant amount of time, usually 7-10 days. I was not sure what to do other then to understand I needed to stop. It was not healthy and made me feel depressed. I was lucky to catch the last part of an NPR segment about Nofap and did some research, reading the stories on the site. The info provide spoke to me. Just realizing nofap exists was enough to get me on the road to recovery. I feel better mentally and physically. I am fully aware of my triggers. I know I just started but I am optimistic.

shrike likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

That's awesome! Welcome to NoFap. You are amongst brothers now. PMO can be permanently overcome. You can do it. The choice is up to you to see it through.

Label likes this.
  3. Label

Label Fapstronaut

Thank you

D . J . likes this.