1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reading report challenge (summarize)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by OrganizeInformed, Apr 15, 2022.

1. @Percy_Jackson

Here is the reading challenge that involves a little report at the end so other people can benefit from the information.

Because other threads already exist for accountability, I decided to leave this to just posting the commitment with the title, and then the report at the end when it's finished. That's it, two posts per book/article whatever. This will keep the information useful instead of having a bunch of posts that is just for acknowledging whether someone has read or how much etc. - again the other thread can work for accountability:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/the-reading-challenge.323840/

So it takes us as long as it takes, and then people coming to this thread can always read something interesting.

I'm currently reading Eva Bergers Context Blindness. This is an expensive book that most people probably won't buy and it'd be hard to find at a library so this will be one of few places where you can get info on it, I'll be posting a few quotes I'm sure. Next up after that I'll probably do The Upside of Stress by Kelly McGonigal, since challenges are a kind of good/eustress I figure that's a good book to think about that.

Percy_Jackson likes this.