1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reached Day 30: A Brief Report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jordyy443, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Jordyy443

Jordyy443 New Fapstronaut

I've finally hit the 30 day marker in my reboot. I started my personal reboot due to PIED with a few of the women I have tried intercourse with and to get rid of brain fog from PMO. Before the reboot, i would PMO about 3 times a week, causing me to have trouble "getting it up" when with a girl and a feeling of severe fogginess in my head.

Nov. 1st I started on hard mode NoFap, and I have come a long way in just 30 days. My brain fog is little to none, my workouts are much more intense, and my ability to pull the ladies has increased. I've grown in confidence as well, as I have hooked up with two separate girls in this one month period with little to no trouble getting it up.

NoFap is the best thing I've decided to do, I plan to do the total 90 day reboot and hopefully never PMO again. The benefits of no PMO are totally worth it. I have pushed passed many urges, and it's true when they say resisting every urge makes you stronger. I have very few urges to PMO, if any at all, and it's a great feeling.

Thanks for the support on this forum, it is truly a life changer.

Elemental Silver, Kdot, huhh and 7 others like this.
  2. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

Wow, amazing...
    I reached 30 days recently and can't really say I've noticed too many improvements. But I know that it will take a lot of time.
    I hope you'll get to 90 days successfully and become even better until then!

3. Jordyy443

Jordyy443 New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot!
    Best of luck to you too, the benefits will definitely come sooner or later!

SyrusDrake likes this.
  4. Sudipto Dey

Sudipto Dey Fapstronaut

In these thirty days how many times you have faced nightfall problems. Reply me frnd its urgent.