1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rat Race

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by morp, Oct 11, 2023.

1. christobal_forreal

christobal_forreal Fapstronaut

After a doing 90 days of PMO, and we decide to "never" masturbate, isn´t that a possible lifestyle even dealing with modern society temptations? I mean, there are guys that do semen retention for years and the only way that they release is through wet dreams.

And yea I do agree about masturbating without stimulation after 90 days PMO, but isn´t that a personal option where you decide if you want to masturbate in a healthy way or continue to never masturbate?
    To be honest, I'm thinking about an possible scenario that I complete 90 days of PMO and I will decide to continue not to masturbate, because it really drains your energy and you can´t properly be productive the rest of your day. But definitely would never count as relapse or progression reset if I ever masturbate without stimulation, I would call that a slip up for sure. I mean I have to be realistic there I don´t think I can live until I die without masturbating at least once a month for the rest of my life. What do you think, is that a realistic scenario?

LostSon267 likes this.
  2. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

What does not masturbating do that’s harmful……

Do you realize that stopping masturbation will cause nocturnal emissions on about a monthly basis. It’s not like your balls are gonna explode. Don’t bring up the prostrate cancer thing either, it was a shitty experiment.

You’re not really enlightening anyone here.

The rat race is the undying need to pleasure yourself, something that should be easy to avoid but isn’t because of a dependency caused by an unnatural lifestyle.

UlyssesResists likes this.
  3. Absolutely agree! I feel a lot of media aids us in the belief things are meant to play out perfectly when we will stumble, say foolish things, and fail along the way.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. Some of us, locked within the captivity of our own minds I think.