1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Unexpected Successes?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by FappieChan, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Sure man. 90 days is only demo version of what nofap can give. I too experienced more benefits closer to 300 days. Maybe you have same benefits as with 30 days, but only stronger now. About aura, sure the loser aura is gone since you don't feel guilty and haven't lost PMO fight for a while. You are winning now so enjoy that. Girls giving you more attention, as I would say - nature is making you more attractive to help you get laid.

If I were you I would probably turn to God to make relationship with Him better and get myself a wife, instead of wasting strenght with girls that are not my wife. I mean having encounters with random girls is not so diferent as fapping. Sure being social is good and useful but sin is if you fall for lust for the flesh.
    Sure its your choice, that's just something I would do if I were younger. Doing it right now but wish I knew earlier.

ItsInTheBag likes this.
  2. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Lol, his penis is bigger and looks better ( I know weird but true). In 33 years his fingernails had these strange ripples and they kept getting progressively worse. Dr didn’t know what was causing it... almost a year clean and his nails are almost perfect. He’s lost a little weight, although he’s not overweight at all. He way more motivated and far less exhausted. He just seems way healthy and looks so much better.

FappieChan, Huskerjim and Espi1971 like this.